Baudelia Rojas CPM
The City Commission appoints a City Secretary upon nomination by the City Manager.
The City Secretary attends every meeting of the City Commission and keeps accurate minutes of the proceedings thereof in a book to be provided for that purpose and engrosses and enrolls all laws, resolutions, and ordinances of the Commission, keeps the corporate seal, takes charge of and preserves all books records, papers, documents and files of the Commission, thereby serving as the City’s Records Management Officer; administers oaths, countersigns and attests contracts, and other legal instruments when executed by the authorized officers of the City; serves as the election official for all City elections.
- Public notices for city meetings
- Public Information Requests
- Research services/minutes/ordinances/resolution/documents
- Boards and commissions
- Candidates elections and other special elections
- Proclamations/special recognitions
- Vital Statistics